Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

20 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I was just discussing this with a friend, which is why I made the post. I understand why they continue to use Carolina in My Mind, but I do think if certain state have a song big enough for the local audiences to recognize it they should go for it. Yellow Rose of Texas, Sweet Home Alabama, Blue Moon of Kentucky, You and I (Nebraska), New York New York (or Empire State of Mind for the younger crowd), etc.

Great Idea, but they have that app preset and it's already off. Having to interchange songs would be a disaster.  Just imagine different songs playing over the phone at the same time. lol. 

35 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I was just discussing this with a friend, which is why I made the post. I understand why they continue to use Carolina in My Mind, but I do think if certain state have a song big enough for the local audiences to recognize it they should go for it. Yellow Rose of Texas, Sweet Home Alabama, Blue Moon of Kentucky, You and I (Nebraska), New York New York (or Empire State of Mind for the younger crowd), etc.

I would suggest Georgia On My Mind, but I think that's already taken. 

23 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

Great Idea, but they have that app preset and it's already off. Having to interchange songs would be a disaster.  Just imagine different songs playing over the phone at the same time. lol. 

This is what I was thinking too. I wonder if they can change the song server-side? Because yes, if it requires the app to be updated, it would be logistically impossible as most people don’t go out of their way to update their apps 

• Like 1

Won’t be popular but I think they are lining up the usual slotting .. you might have noticed the lack of love at BA for BAC and Crown. It’s gotta be jazzy west coast style or nothing. Makes me sad. The same old #### gets rewarded every year. It’s almost like not even worth participating .. Crown Super Fan .. but they’re gonna give this show to Bloo. And one day they’re gonna jump BAC with SCV.  Emphasis on give. 

Crownguard added more changes to work specially the ending!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I would suggest Georgia On My Mind, but I think that's already taken. 

But they're not competing this year, so it can be done. Lol.

34 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

Unless it's not a preset in the app, but rather a preset on the server, which is a possibility. The good news is that I think the sound system would drown out any random songs playing. It drowns out people talking unless they're right beside you. At least from my experience watch corps live.

8 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

huh? The Crowd went nuts for Crown at BA after that they appeared quiet to me. 

I agree totally fans love the show. Definitely the favorite by far  

That GE judging tho. Those spreads were nonsensical to me unless thats just how you want to judge it. 

i just saw more GE than they got. My opinion. We’ll see the run into San Antonio and we’ll know what the deal is. 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BWise said:

Won’t be popular but I think they are lining up the usual slotting .. you might have noticed the lack of love at BA for BAC and Crown. It’s gotta be jazzy west coast style or nothing. Makes me sad. The same old #### gets rewarded every year. It’s almost like not even worth participating .. Crown Super Fan .. but they’re gonna give this show to Bloo. And one day they’re gonna jump BAC with SCV.  Emphasis on give. 

My hope is this season will go the way of ‘13 for Crown. They were sooo dialed in and buy-in with audiences was off the charts: the gold simply couldn’t be denied. 

So, while that’s a huge dose of wishful thinking on my part, I still try to maintain at least a modicum of faith in the green shirts. 

Absent that, I simply wish for a Crown show each season that I’ll enjoy. To that end, ‘22 has already proven to be a staggering success👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

My hope is this season will go the way of ‘13 for Crown. They were sooo dialed in and buy-in with audiences was off the charts: the gold simply couldn’t be denied. 

So, while that’s a huge dose of wishful thinking on my part, I still try to maintain at least a modicum of faith in the green shirts. 

Absent that, I simply wish for a Crown show each season that I’ll enjoy. To that end, ‘22 has already proven to be a staggering success👍

Maybe I’m cranky .. been sick this week. But I’m not missing a freaking Crown show .. Flo on the iPad in the sick bay .. lol and a 102 fever. Super fan. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1