Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

So I forget .. will they hold Friday night’s scores until after Saturday’s shows?  I’n Allentown. ?

4 hours ago, WarriorWay said:

It will be a great championship week, yes. I do think if Crown falls 4th or 5th, they will ditch this design team 

I would be stunned if that happened.  I have no inside knowledge of the org, but every impression I have, as others have stated, is that they are more focused on putting on shows that great for the performers, and great for the audience.  They probably have a competitive threshold, but i don't think three years in fourth place, with two of them very well liked by members and fans is it.  JMO.

• Like 3

Saw them live in Atlanta, with my family,  last weekend. Fabulous show. One of the highlights of the night for my high school junior drumline son was playing rock-paper-scissors with one of the performers during the pre-show. We were in the 15th row, and somehow they made eye contact and started playing. I forget who he said won, though (it went 3 rounds).

• Like 4

13 hours ago, BWise said:

So I forget .. will they hold Friday night’s scores until after Saturday’s shows?  I’n Allentown. ?

EDIT: Folks on another thread say scores are announced each night. 

Edited by CrownBariDad
Correction
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BWise said:

They haven’t in the past. If they start that this year, that would be interesting. Lots of people are interested in the Blue Devils/BAC face off. The last time I recall this much interest in the results at Allentown is the 2013 match up between Blue Devils and Crown.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

They haven’t in the past. If they start that this year, that would be interesting. Lots of people are interested in the Blue Devils/BAC face off. The last time I recall this much interest in the results at Allentown is the 2013 match up between Blue Devils and Crown.

Then pls disregard my previous response. Bad memory strikes again. I edited it to avoid confusion. 

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 2

Big Night for DCI .. shall be interesting. Hopefully Crown is the big disruptor tomorrow night !!!  

Edited by BWise
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Tim K said:

I think Crown can bring some trouble tmrw night .. I would not count them out. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Then pls disregard my previous response. Bad memory strikes again. I edited it to avoid confusion. 

You're memory isn't entirely bad,CBD.  There was a show years ago where they withheld the scores until a later date and it was one of the early season events in the theater.  Maybe the year there was a TOC show where BD went on first?  I can't  remember the details, but there certainly was one show where they witheld the scores.  You're not crazy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1