Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

59 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Show is complete,  but word has it the end is so fast and complicated that they wanted to spend the week cleaning it before putting it in front of a crowd. That’s why you got the standstill at the end. 

Brass just got the last bit of drill tonight after the show.

• Like 2

There is a full run vid on a certain social media site…

2 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

No!!!!! Oh man, this sucks. Is there no way at all to get you to a show? Maybe we can all chip in and rent an ambulance , and wheel a bed into the handicap section. I’m open to suggestions, we can’t have our guy not see drum corps this season. 

2 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Count me in. This show is a must see live!

2 hours ago, B-Flat said:

Me also, as I am deeply sorry to hear this!

Thanks guys! I'm really not that far away from Indy, only about 3 and a half to 4 hours, I just can't financially afford the trip now, as I'm going to have to use what little I have to get another vehicle. There's no show closer to me this season than Indy, so I was planning on making my first trip ever to finals and get to experience finished products for the first time, but now I'm bedridden until at least the 1st. They said after that I should start to weight bear, which is good, but I don't think there's any chance of me making it to Indy by myself. Lol. 

As for the ambulance and stretcher ideas, I can ride in a car and I can sit up. Lol. I actually attended my local Pride Fest tonight in a power chair and did great for a one week post op patient. 

I'll be keeping up via Flo, but I'm just so sad because it seems like every year Crown has been in medal contention since 2009 I haven't gotten to see them, I just get to see the "filler" years. Lol.

8 minutes ago, ThatGuy2900 said:

Which one?! I've been searching for hours!!! 😭😭😭

2 hours ago, DCIFan2022 said:

WOW...

amazing. 

41 minutes ago, ThatGuy2900 said:

That's absolutely disgusting, where would someone post a thing like that?