2022 Season Predictions

12 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I don't know where people have been able to find these videos of 2022 corps performances. I haven't seen anyone yet. I just found a link on YT for a performance by Gold and Pacific Crest. I plan to watch at some point later today.

I don't know IF people are finding videos of 2022 corps either. I'm very hesitant to believe it. I'm not well connected to corps and staff today (I'm not even remotely connected, LOL), but I'm very well connected to a lot of people who are well connected to staff on most corps. Usually, I will get videos of the tops corps by now (with the threat of not talking about it or sharing them), but no one has anything yet this year. So, I tend not to believe people when they say they've seen many corps. At least we know no one has seen more than one or two live and that's what really matters.

Edited by queenanne_1536

25 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I wasn't calling anyone specific a moron - just being tongue in cheek.

I hadn't heard they have only 30 returning vets. Where are you getting this information from? That seems like a ridiculously low number, but if they had an older corps in 2019 it's entirely possible.

Personally, I would love it if BD finished 4th-6th. Not that I have anything against BD, but after seeing them in the top 2 every season since 2007, it would be refreshing and perhaps exciting from a competitive standpoint to see a top 3 without them.

Wasn’t saying you called anyone a moron.  I understood what you were saying.  The BD vet numbers have been brought up a few times in a Number of threads.  Even by parents of current new mm’s.

Just now, LabMaster said:

Wasn’t saying you called anyone a moron.  I understood what you were saying.  The BD vet numbers have been brought up a few times in a Number of threads.  Even by parents of current new mm’s.

I was just worried I offended you. That's all. Thank you. That's interesting. I didn't know that. It might not matter much for BD though. They have that amazing staff and surely the pick of the cream of the crop.

9 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I don't know where people have been able to find these videos of 2022 corps performances. I haven't seen anyone yet. I just found a link on YT for a performance by Gold and Pacific Crest. I plan to watch at some point later today. 🙂

Honestly I think a lot of people who claim to have heard or seen stuff are full of poop lol .  Some might have but very very few overall. 

Doesn’t matter the whole world gets to start seeing and hearing in a couple days 😁

hope every corps  and  fan  has a great fun safe summer

2 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Doesn’t matter the whole world gets to start seeing and hearing in a couple days 😁

Precisely. I think my angst can hold on another couple of days. 

6 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I don't know IF people are finding videos of 2022 corps either. I'm very hesitant to believe it. I'm not well connected to corps and staff today (I'm not even remotely connected, LOL), but I'm very well connected to a lot of people who are well connected to staff on most corps. Usually, I will get videos of the tops corps by now (with the threat of not talking about it or sharing them), but no one has anything yet this year. So, I tend not to believe people when they say they've seen many corps. At least we know no one has seen more than one or two live and that's what really matters.

I don’t know where these videos are either.  There was a BAC one that got out on FB but it was taken down pretty quickly.  That was from over 2 weeks ago.  If that’s what has been seen, there’s a lot more going on since that one.

48 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Yours might but Hook em is about to explode!  LOL

No joke. He's about to go into labor.

• Haha 2