Corps at the Crest

1 minute ago, awunderlich said:

wondering if their still trying out people

I was thinking they borrowed a few snares. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Yes I am! They did great! Thanks to everyone who is digging the fro's! My son is the contra player with the huge fro!! Lol. He's been growing it since 9th grade lol. 

Him and the bass player seem to have a contest going who can grow it out the most by finals.  Hah!

• Like 3

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Yes I am! They did great! Thanks to everyone who is digging the fro's! My son is the contra player with the huge fro!! Lol. He's been growing it since 9th grade lol. 

That's amazing! You should have told me he was a contra player! More of a reason to cheer Gold on!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Him and the bass player seem to have a contest going who can grow it out the most by finals.  Hah!

Yea he loves it. Lol. He is trying to grow it bigger. He is already 6'4 so the fro makes him like 6'6 lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, cixelsyd said:

The tuba line for Gold was bigger than the entire hornline of each preceding corps.

Is anyone else getting occasional streaks on their video?

Some artifacting in the stream but also some moths that fly right smack in front of the camera sometimes that are confusing the video lenses.  Heh