TOP THREE MEDALISTS.

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

Do we REALLY need another prediction thread???

Based off the last couple of comments.........YES! Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Based off the last couple of comments.........YES! Lol.

It's just going to be another thread pitting the ABBD vs ABCC vs WhatAboutBlooBAC crowds. Sigh!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

It's just going to be another thread pitting the ABBD vs ABCC vs WhatAboutBlooBAC crowds. Sigh!

You speak the truth Sir. 

But every once in a while, it's kinda nice and refreshing for us BD fans to sit on the sidelines and watch others go at it lol. 

• Haha 4

It’s hard to make such a prediction based on no shows (yet) with all of the contenders. They’re all good. It’s going to come down to the rankings/spreads in the subcaptions.

The only one I’m sure will medal is BD. Crown’s brass is stellar and adds greatly to their GE.  Boston’s brass is really excellent. The question is how many brass lines (if any) will be ranked between Crown/Boston and widen the spread. Boston’s guard has yet to hit their stride, but they’ll likely end up in the top 2. Crown’s guard is no slouch, and will be near the top (again, the spread matters). Boston’s percussion shows promise, and it will be interesting to see how they fare against SCV/BD. Crown seems second most likely to medal (behind BD). Boston needs to prove themselves against Bloo and SCV to secure a medal. Loving how good everyone is this year… and that we have another few weeks to watch them develop. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m guessing you haven’t had much life experience if you think the fight of any one’s  life is going to occur on here. 

You know nothing about my life nor do I about yours.  So I would suggest you keep your so call policing to yourself of my comments.  Oh and keep waiting!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

You know nothing about my life nor do I about yours.  So I would suggest you keep your so call policing to yourself of my comments.  Oh and keep waiting!

I do know you have zero marching experience from what you say in your profile.  You’re anonymous.  So you make bold comments under a pseudonym.

Oh and I’ll post whatever I wish as long as it adheres to the DCP guidelines.   

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 6