TOP THREE MEDALISTS.

9 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Yep, and I'm about to make use of that handy dandy ignore option. It's hypocritical at best. Don't call one organization whiny, arrogant, obnoxious, or sore losers and then turn around and act the exact same way. I just find it funny that they only come after Crown because they have Crowns old design team.

Lots of pots need to meet the kettle, but they're too arrogant and think they're better than the kettle. Keep those noses in the air boys, you'll be the first to know when it rains, and it's about to come a downpour. 

Mr. Incognito, I hope you are not referring to me.  All I said after last night's show was Congratulations Carolina Crown.  You guys won the show last night fair and square. 

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Oh No oh No (in a Mr. Bill high pitched voice)! Not the handy dandy ignore option. That's about as scary as someone running to the elevator making gestures. 

I don’t see where he was trying to scare anyone.  I thought he was just trying to remove himself from the negativity.

But maybe I’m just naive. 

2 minutes ago, craiga said:

Mr. Incognito, I hope you are not referring to me.  All I said after last night's show was Congratulations Carolina Crown.  You guys won the show last night fair and square. 

People seem to forget that it's just marching band. Nothing to get upset about! Someone has to win and someone has to come in last. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Lord knows I love Drum Corps. But I will be ****** if I am fighting over it lol. 

The clown that confronted you needs help. Going all the way to Indy to argue and fight over a drum corps show performed by a bunch of 17-21 year olds LMAO. 

We only fight over fast food chains 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

I don’t see where he was trying to scare anyone.  I thought he was just trying to remove himself from the negativity.

But maybe I’m just naive. 

So were those who attended the Highland Park parade. Ya never know!

28 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I do know you have zero marching experience from what you say in your profile.  You’re anonymous.  So you make bold comments under a pseudonym.

Oh and I’ll post whatever I wish as long as it adheres to the DCP guidelines.   

I'll start here.   Since my life experience means so much to others ability to value my opinion.   

I fell in love with DCI the moment I was introduced to it in the mid 90's.  I unfortunately did not get to March due to having to take care of my sick parent and working my way thru college earning an undergraduate and graduate degree with honors.  I have always stayed close to the activity that I loved and help donate to a good friend of mine that got to march.  I also have several band director friends and know judge adjucators in the activity. 

With that out of the way, I will continue to follow your lead and say whatever I please as long as the DCP guidelines allow it.  I have donated to several corps, volunteered, and been at many finals and shows over the last 25 years with the activity and will continue to do so.   Lastly, please rest assured that I will not stop calling out someome for being a hypocrite, including yourself. Since I never made any comments directly to you and someone else that you felt the need to speak up for, I will also gladly par take in that now that you feel so vindicated in speaking out.  

-Carry on!

11 minutes ago, craiga said:

I also congrats BAC in your thread and have been nothing but respectful and complimentary to BD, Bloo, BAC fans so we are all good.

• Like 1