Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

I miss those unique shows they put out “that one second”made this tough guy cry.

• Like 8

Just now, Incognito365 said:

The guard seems like an afterthought for most of the show. They're not very well coordinated into the drill. Also, what are those uniforms? Pink leos with random pieces of clothing thrown over top of them? I really had hope for a show titled "Vibe", but the design team really let those talented kids down...

Having the guard ONLY doing movement during the entire ballad was another missed opportunity, IMO. Could have so much more visual impact if they used some type of flags for the hit or something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ok Blue Stars! Let’s do this! One of my favorite opening movements this summer!

• Like 1

Someone needs to tell the high cam guy to put the camera on a tripod and leave the stadium.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

Is the FloMarching crew a bunch of carnival workers?  Are they employed locally?  I just don't understand how they can be so unprofessional & irresponsible.  

Blue Stars carnival show was a few years back, man

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

OMG!  Is that camera attached to his hat and follows his every point of direction?

He's using a go-pro!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1