Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

Ok, just gotta add to the chime...Flo Marching has so many things going for it and for DCI, but tonight both of their camera crews are off the mark.  The high keeps be-bopping, and the multi-cam does not seem to have a good sense of where to focus and when. Must be novice crews.  The audio is also starkly different--had to switch my sound bar audio setting to "football" instead of "music" to get any decent sound, although the "music" setting is a better balance overall!  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

####, I’m in Vienna. It’s 4:50 am here and I woke up hoping I could stream this over Flo, but of course not. I’m sure some stuff will show up some where. 

Probably have to use a VPN that makes it look like you are watching in the US.

• Like 1

Ok i was not commenting as I was double split between the show and my gaming raid night. 

So mostly just listened to Crown and... i liked the show a lot just listening to it!  The back end has a Cadets 2000 vibe of sections outdoing each other.  Uncertain on the visual tonight cause my eyes were elsewhere but 'just listening' gave me more appreciation of it.

• Like 2

Boston sounds amazing.  Very very tight and crisp tonight musically.   That guard is nailing it too

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Big Bird said:

The Crown show screams “peaking before Allentown” in my opinion but they do sound fantastic. Not my favorite design but the kids are doing their best with it

I feel like every year there’s at least one corps in the top 3 for which this is the case. And one of them is never the Blue Devils, who always let their shows peak at Finals, even on the years where they don’t win.

• Like 1