Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

Who’s judging percussion tonight?

They put an exclamation point on that!  (The drill) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Even in 2018 and 2019 they were virtually tied and exchanged a tenth here and there each night. They are clearly the top two and it’s great to see high execution, exposed skills, and really high difficulty! They are both such amazing guards yet totally different. 

I think being the BD is a California corps they have so many connections to the entertaining business over there. It helps. I'd say the Arts in California is great. I seen video of california dance companies and I see were BD gets alot of ideas from. The eastcoast not so much. 

if bd wins i totally get why.  i still think they can and will sound a lot better, so that's gotta be a little scary for the other corps right behind them. first half of the ballad still sounds like a big mess to me, and yes, i've listened to the original. 

still can't get over that uni change at the very beginning.  it's like magic.  And love the little tidbit sampled throughout from the Dune soundtrack.  and still love everything from that front ensemble. 

• Like 3

Ok, that’s the champion in August. No question. Outstanding from top to bottom. Also that guard! If anyone thinks they are not capable of beating Boston, then we aren’t watching the same show. So much cleaner than BA. They came out with a vengeance.

• Like 7