Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

Oh that hit after the build is tasty.

4 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Guard has been their weakest link for so many years and it’s not talent. Really no excuse. I really thought they were on a clear path to medaling before Covid.

That said: Knights brass is still kick ###. Big, balanced and LOUD.

Me too. I thought they’d do it before Boston. I rewatched their 2019 show last night and it’s night and day how much better that design was.

Just now, Whiskey said:

At least BK raised a good amount of cash today with a matching donor from their Rocky Mountain Challenge with Troopers and Mandarins.  Over $73,000.  

Whoo!  They were hyping that at the DATR shows too.  That always tends to raise the money.

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

this intro is very 2010esque.  Back field playing into a circle turn around sound

That’s why I love it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Uhm.  How many syllables  does Regiment have?  

Two: reg ment

Love to see the Phantom Regiment drum major cut her hair short for finals night ! Be a great shock for the audience. 

Just now, Photographer Jim said:

Two: reg ment

I was making fun of the announcer who, seemed to wanna growl it but ended up making 5 syllables out of it. 

• Haha 1

I just find myself so very confused while watching that show. It's not even just the lack of cohesion, it's the complete disconnect from what my brain tells me to expect when I hear the show title "Vibe." It's like expecting Frank Ocean and getting Lana Del Rey with a random screamer thrown in.

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2