Boston Crusaders close rehearsals

The price of fame and intrigue.

• Like 4

It's sad, but it's also an excellent decision on their part. Every corps needs to consider doing this. Imagine the heartbreak of the kids who might test positive during these critical weeks leading up to Finals.

• Like 3

This is actually Round #2 in smart decisions made IMO...

On July 17th it was decided...

"We have decided to take the corps to Corpus Christi in lieu of the more congested RIverwalk free day next Sunday. The members will be able to enjoy the beach and boardwalk and not deal with the more congested Riverwalk space given the Covid concerns." - Chris Holland

• Like 8

Everyone should be doing this going into the last few weeks of tour. 

I haven't been keeping up.  Have any groups had covid issues this season? I know it's highly contagious right now (my whole family, self, wife and kids got nailed with it 2 weeks ago) but I wasn't aware of any corps stopping operations so far.

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

I haven't been keeping up.  Have any groups had covid issues this season? I know it's highly contagious right now (my whole family, self, wife and kids got nailed with it 2 weeks ago) but I wasn't aware of any corps stopping operations so far.

Phantom and then Cavaliers had to pull out of some shows because of Covid.  They’re in good shape now.  Still seeing holes in some of the corps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1