Boston Crusaders close rehearsals

Props to them for this. I love a respectfully-worded “DON’T BLEEP THIS UP FOR US.” 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

As I said on the other thread, to date Boston has been very effective in minimizing the risk of covid to the membersr.  I think with 2 weeks to go, Chris Holland doesn't want to take any chances. It isn't just the competitive piece. either.  As an attorney, he is fully aware of his responsibilities "in loco parentis"....he legally is the parent of 165 young people.   I fully support his decision.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, craiga said:

As I said on the other thread, to date Boston has been very effective in minimizing the risk of covid to the membersr.  I think with 2 weeks to go, Chris Holland doesn't want to take any chances. It isn't just the competitive piece. either.  As an attorney, he is fully aware of his responsibilities "in loco parentis"....he legally is the parent of 165 young people.   I fully support his decision.

He and the leadership are doing a great job ❤️

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

This is actually Round #2 in smart decisions made IMO...

On July 17th it was decided...

"We have decided to take the corps to Corpus Christi in lieu of the more congested RIverwalk free day next Sunday. The members will be able to enjoy the beach and boardwalk and not deal with the more congested Riverwalk space given the Covid concerns." - Chris Holland

Good idea...Cavaliers evidently loaded up and went to Austin. Not sure what they did when they got there, but I bet it was for "bubble" purposes that they left San Antonio. 

9 hours ago, soccerguy315 said:

means we will see no BAC members in Yocco's or buying any snacks during bus rides or after shows, yes?

Mmmmm, Yocco's. With a chocolate milk, of course. One of the highlights of the Allentown weekend.

1 hour ago, RedUnit said:

Mmmmm, Yocco's. With a chocolate milk, of course. One of the highlights of the Allentown weekend.

Yes, I agree.  I am foregoing Allentown this year....but I will miss the Funnelcakes!

13 hours ago, Liahona said:

This is actually Round #2 in smart decisions made IMO...

On July 17th it was decided...

"We have decided to take the corps to Corpus Christi in lieu of the more congested RIverwalk free day next Sunday. The members will be able to enjoy the beach and boardwalk and not deal with the more congested Riverwalk space given the Covid concerns." - Chris Holland

Right. There's nothing like Covid to derail your season. Ask Phantom, Cavies, SCV, PC, or even Bloo.

I know Boston has had several covid cases too, so it's best to Be safe.