Wednesday, July 27th ... “DCI Southern Mississippi” … M M Roberts Stadium Hattiesburg, MISSISSIPPI

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Boston has measurably increased the fire in their show, IMO. The energy is more palpable. Was clear before they beat Crown that they were either on track to do so or on track for most people to feel they deserved to do so. I think they started the season with a show that felt a little cold and a guard that was impressive but not as solid as usual. Within the last week or two, that changed. 

Agree on most of this, but still averaging .4 down on GE per judge. None of those judges have a close margin for them. Won’t anticipate a close race until Indy at the very least, but I have Boston as my bronze.

• Like 2

Congrats to Boston!! They’re going to be a real thorn in BD’s side this year and for years to come. That’s spread is getting awfully close 👀

• Like 6

J Missing judging  Brass again.

2 minutes ago, lawdn said:

That didn’t really help you with BD tonight. Somewhat better for BAC, at least. 

True. But the found tge trumpet soloist in Moon River, finally. 

• Like 1

Boston takes percussion and guard again. Also take note their GE and visual scores are much tighter than before. Congrats to all on a great night. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 3