Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

Just now, Poppycock said:

BK has managed to do boring better than anyone else this season. The consensus is we don’t believe this production is at the performance level to be a finalist. 

Kind of a hard read with all the holes and impending weather on them.  We’ll see how things go.

If Atlanta and NightBeat wash out along with this, it’ll make for a really interesting scenario, along with the possibility of Covid in the corps for finals. Could go topsy turvey.  

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

BK has managed to do boring better than anyone else this season. The consensus is we don’t believe this production is at the performance level to be a finalist. 

Madison would give them a run for their money.  Which is something I never thought I would say about Madison.  

• Like 2

Dang, I remember back in the day, when it rained, we didn't have to worry about electronics getting ruined or props or artificial turf being slippery. We only worried about drying our wet plumes that looked like dead chickens. 

Edited by CAtenhut
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'm surprised intermission is doing their show with the delayed start.

• Haha 3

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

Madison would give them a run for their money.  Which is something I never thought I would say about Madison.  

Madison at least has a really groovy part that I like- Opener I think? 

• Like 1

Well this made me look up the extended forecast for Allentown… mid 90’s! 

6 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾 I thought I was the only one that felt this way. I usually love BK shows but this doesn't make any sense. And I use to hearing a strong hornline from them. I'm actually sadden by this year's show.  There shows are usually get me choked up 😢 inside.  But this show and Colts ain't it. 

Have they completed against Crossmen?

Edited by rchitectburd23BD01
edit
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Well a 20 minute rain delay. That sucks. But I am so proud of the Nashville crowd, it seems like the loudest crowd of the year so far.

Sounds like a big crowd