Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

2 minutes ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Bloo really came out firing tonight…exciting new adds in their show!

Loved the new additions!

Tonight, the show finally "clicked" for me. Up until now, I was kind of meh about it. Looking forward to seeing it live.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 2

Just now, henry7184 said:

That's how it should be. We should have recaps that have everyone placing in every subcaption where they are placing overall. Not saying you're saying that, but I don't understand the "zany" comments. These top 5 are all sensational, and BD is the only one that is scoring in the 1st and 2nd place ordinals for most of the captions, the other 4 have weaknesses that BD doesn't have and that's creating the zany recaps.

Yeah, maybe a better word than “zany” - I don’t mean they are off or wrong, just all over the place, as tightly matched cORPS SHOULD make them…

1 minute ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Yeah, maybe a better word than “zany” - I don’t mean they are off or wrong, just all over the place, as tightly matched cORPS SHOULD make them…

Exactly. This is the way recaps should always been when we have a close grouping of corps. I just wish SCV had been scored tonight. Would be interesting to see how close they were to Crown.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

The ending was a massive improvement. The costume change was amazing and shocking.

I love what they did for their ballad, too - guard looked like twinkling stars inside the brass…really effective. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

Exactly. This is the way recaps should always been when we have a close grouping of corps. I just wish SCV had been scored tonight. Would be interesting to see how close they were to Crown.

And we potentially get to do this all over again tomorrow night…yes, please!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I don’t think so, SCV is a solid fifth right now. I don’t see them passing the top four. 

SCV will pass Crown. 

• Like 4