Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

Dadgummit. The Ayatollah is harping on me to go out to eat and see a movie if the show is a no go. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Logan Dingus said:

Good luck on the farm today, Husker. They need to bring a drum corps show back to Lincoln, that might get the rain goin out here on the prairie

I was at one show at UNL {University of Nebraska - Lincoln} ... Memorial Stadium ... circa 2006/2007.  The show never happened.  Huge thunderstorms in the area 'just before' show was about to begin.   Paper was flying "UP" to the sky.   Drive back to the Base {Offutt Air Force Base} just south of Omaha was not very enjoyable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Dadgummit. The Ayatollah is harping on me to go out to eat and see a movie if the show is a no go. 

She Who Must Be Obeyed. 

• Haha 1

If any of you are able to get word of the gates opening or if/when the show may start, could you please let us know? We ran back to the car when it let up a little bit the last time. I imagine nothing will happen until the lightning stops at the very least. 

2 minutes ago, NebraskaGBR said:

I was at one show at UNL {University of Nebraska - Lincoln} ... Memorial Stadium ... circa 2006/2007.  The show never happened.  Huge thunderstorms in the area 'just before' show was about to begin.   Paper was flying "UP" to the sky.   Drive back to the Base {Offutt Air Force Base} just south of Omaha was not very enjoyable.

I was there for those two years. Those storms were nasty!