Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

I know they do it every season; but the stand still big ballad brass chords are just amazing. It’s like a huge pipe organ.

• Like 4

Moon River is my favorite ballad of the year.

• Like 4

the little musical changes in the ballad are working for me.  it’s not blowing me away still like BD ballads usually do, but it’s got a much more coherent line through it.  The ending of it after the pause though still just doesn’t flow quite right for me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spacewill said:

She plays that piccolo solo amazing, the baritones are still muddy, but I just don't think that part of the show fits.

I had a BD euph living with me before their move ins and he practiced that one phrase 100s of times. I have it memorized. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

Moon River. My God, that song is always so devastating to me for some reason. I cannot hear it without wanting to just weep uncontrollably. It's just so beautiful and BD does it justice. 

I have loved their version since hearing it standstill pre-Stanford and it has just gotten better

• Like 1

20220730_221010

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1