Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

I remember marching in a show in the 80's, somewhere in western Mass, that was in a baseball stadium...   and there was still a pitchers mound. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Liahona said:

My seat... 

20220730_191749

I don't see what's so bad about these seats, they look alright to me!  Just a slight angle. you would think people were sitting there with their heads on a 90 degree angle the way some were talking, geeeeshe 

• Like 2

This is an all original music show apparently. I went looking up the reps cause that ballad has some lovely hooks and sounds.   

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Super Don-O said:

I remember marching in a show in the 80's, somewhere in western Mass, that was in a baseball stadium...   and there was still a pitchers mound. 

Pittsfield!! The front sideline was just at the edge of the infield grass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

yup, have had this conversation a lot with some mentors doing show design stuff, that’s kinda built into our minds in this part of the world, left to right is progress, how we read, etc. 

Yeah it’s kinda wild, there’ve even been studies of how when visual things move right to left it can feel “wrong” or foreboding. Even just now I played the end of BAC’s show in my head but ending in the back left corner of the field and it felt … darker! Which come to think of it, since they’ve fallen from grace, might have been appropriate lol

• Like 1

Just now, brians said:

I don't see what's so bad about these seats, they look alright to me!  Just a slight angle. you would think people were sitting there with their heads on a 90 degree angle the way some were talking, geeeeshe 

Seats on the side 2 40 line seem to have the ‘look straight ahead’ like the picture here.   Seats on the 50 have a more noticeable angle.  Not 90 degrees but a good 25 to hold all day… heh 

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

This is an all original music show apparently. I went looking up the reps cause that ballad has some lovely hooks and sounds.   

I agree the ballot is a beautiful piece Definitely the best tune in the show

• Like 1

Great job, MC. You're coming along very nicely. I likes ya. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

There’s the mushroom cloud. 

Ya. Beans will do that

• Haha 1