Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

12 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Bloo teaches this well.  It doesn't always show up early in the season but it starts to shine toward the end.  The Kinetic Noise show had a weird pose that was peppered throughout the show and it was messy early on but by season's end it was like "good lord, how are they doing that so well?"

Wasn’t that pose the 1 legged lean, crossing arms? Kinda like a picture frame of someone running? But yeah no, I do like very cool, understated uniform movement, especially when you incorporate the horn as anextension of the body and the figure that Bloo really does well, I agree👀

Just now, kdaddy said:

Guys, I'm not buying Carnival of Venice in this show. 

Give me Moon River til the end all day long.

I like it.  They didn't have it totally locked in like Moon River tonight though.

Did flo just go down for anyone else?

Just now, kdaddy said:

This is incredible.

I mean, it has such the same vibe. Just can’t replicate it unfortunately. At least for me! I know there’s plenty of y’all who love this show and that’s awesome. 

Playing catch-up due to dinner break.

PR doing so well. Terrific musical program and performance - powerful and engaging. Good not great visual program that serves the music well. Time to ask - How High will Phantom Phly?

BC - seemed both great and a little flat. Wish I could hear crowd reaction. I love it. So many great moments all so well performed. 

10 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

But brass didn't have a great show. That show has really grown on me tho. 

BD brass isn’t really either 

• Like 4