Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

I also strongly disagree with PR percussion being 0.7 ahead of Colts...  nah...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

Welp Boston will live and die by their strongest section. The guard picked a bad time to have their worst run of the year. Regroup and refocus for the dome and fight till the end. 

The guard will have to be flawless on finals night to win. That much is clear.

BAC had more drops and still — deservingly! — beat BD guard, so I’m not worried on that front. 

It’s BAC’s third in percussion that perplexes me. Is it because of the front ensemble? I mean third in content surely can’t be the judge’s take on that battery. Nah. It just feels weird. 

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 4

####, contest dynamics now mean that crown will probably win Saturday nights show with a higher score than Boston and Boston will perform 3rd in quarterfinals... 

No worries though, this corps knows how to climb the standings finals week. 

2 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

To be fair, Boston didn't exactly have a great run either

To be even fairer... You're watching a live feed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

BAC had more drops and still — deservingly! — beat BD guard, so I’m not worried on that front. 

It’s BAC’s third in percussion that perplexes me. Is it because of the front ensemble? I mean third in content surely can’t be the opinion on that battery. It just feels weird. 

I do not know what I am not getting about that. I can see there were visual ticks tonight from both groups, but BAC percussion is clean and playing the first or second hardest book this season. 

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

The way I’d explain it is both had off energy, but in hi cam I did catch more straightforward errors in BAC. 1.5 pts worth???? Not convinced of that. But errors for sure. 

The intensity Boston had the other day felt smothered under a humidity blanket. Other than some solo gargling, the BD first half seemed pretty solid, but then they went under water in the second part as well. But there weren’t a lot of high-profile visual goofs.

• Like 2