Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

SCV had been planning that ending since day one.   I noticed in the lot at the first show that those towers are on hinges, but they never used that.  Until now.

• Like 5

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

I want higher placement for SCV but the top 5 is simply too strong overall

Yep. Never any shame in getting 5th, but that’s especially true this year. Top 5 are elite.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

SCV had been planning that ending since day one.   I noticed in the lot at the first show that those towers are on hinges, but they never used that.  Until now.

Definitely. It brings everything together.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, squarepush said:

Someone mentioned it earlier but it's an absolute joke DCI decided to release an app a week before the season's end

What has me peeved is announcing a photo collage so late in the game. I have so much historical stuff…ticket stub and participant pass from the first DCI.  Newspaper articles. But I’d have to dig it out, scan it, send it…I’m not going to do that now. This should have been done months ago.

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 5

If there is such a thing as covering too much of the field, Vanguard is it. It’s just too scattered, not a cohesive visual show. The music is absolutely stunning, and execution is flawless.