Finals Week Delusional Optimism

13 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Awesome!  I've budgeted about $50 per meal for myself; a slice of pizza & a Coke*. :guinesssmilie:

*Coke = Coca Cola, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Orange soda, Mt Dew, Sprite etc... :spitting:

I only drink water so yesterday, I was wondering how much they’ll charge for that. Plus, you can’t have the cap.  I don’t know why. Are bottle caps dangerous? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I only drink water so yesterday, I was wondering how much they’ll charge for that. Plus, you can’t have the cap.  I don’t know why. Are bottle caps dangerous? 

Yup. Ask players in Philly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Oh okay.  I would have never known.  People are crazy. 

Well, I did say Philly, so that’s kind of a given 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/7/2022 at 11:09 AM, IllianaLancerContra said:

OK folks - Finals Week is here.

What are you hoping will happen that will make most other fans think you are delusional?

Example: Phantom overtakes Mandarins, Cavaliers, & Blue Stars for 7th place Saturday 

my hope we see a lot of shuffling in the top 3 with everyone  on edge of who is going to take gold finals night 

Phantom passes a couple of corps in their cluster  

21 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Awesome!  I've budgeted about $50 per meal for myself; a slice of pizza & a Coke*. :guinesssmilie:

*Coke = Coca Cola, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Orange soda, Mt Dew, Sprite etc... :spitting:

I’ll share my LOS pretzel story again from 2019.  I was waiting for the age-out ceremony to start and was starving.  So I went to the nearby kiosk just to get a hot pretzel.  After a few minutes the lady handed me one and said it’s free.  I asked her “Really?”.  She said “Yes, because it’s not very good.  It’s been around.”  It was cold and I swear the thing was like food that got left under the couch, and found a month later.  I went back to her and I said, “I appreciate that it’s free, but I don’t really want to eat this.  Could I just have a fresh hot pretzel?  I’ll pay for it.”  She rolled her eyes at me like (try to do someone a favor). 

• Haha 3

Just now, kkrepps said:

I’ll share my LOS pretzel story again from 2019.  I was waiting for the age-out ceremony to start and was starving.  So I went to the nearby kiosk just to get a hot pretzel.  After a few minutes the lady handed me one and said it’s free.  I asked her “Really?”.  She said “Yes, because it’s not very good.  It’s been around.”  It was cold and I swear the thing was like food that got left under the couch, and found a month later.  I went back to her and I said, “I appreciate that it’s free, but I don’t really want to eat this.  Could I just have a fresh hot pretzel?  I’ll pay for it.”  She rolled her eyes at me like (try to do someone a favor). 

Yay free inedible food. Thanks, lady. 😂 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

6 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Yup. Ask players in Philly 

I think the fans were throwing them on the field?

6 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

I'll have one pretzel with the E coli dipping sauce...

• Haha 3