Monday, August 8th “DCI Open Class Championship Prelims” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

1 minute ago, kkrepps said:

and some years they let the others exhibition before. so if we have 14 groups, you get 2 exhib, and 12 finalists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, C.Holland said:

and some years they let the others exhibition before. so if we have 14 groups, you get 2 exhib, and 12 finalists.

That's not a bad idea for WC finals.  Give the hour before finals to  13  thru  16 exhibitions.

Yeah I've not heard if they're doing the exhibitions tomorrow for the two.  But I hope so.  There's little point in not giving them another run before the audience.  I presume they're all going on to indy.  So that'd give them all three shows, with some getting 4 if they crack the top 25, as 4 most definitely will and probably a 5th between Southwind and Legends. 

man. i haven't looked yet but are the "i dont support DCI" haters throwing themselves off buildings yet after seeing an EWI?

1 minute ago, C.Holland said:

man. i haven't looked yet but are the "i dont support DCI" haters throwing themselves off buildings yet after seeing an EWI?

I don't know that there's that many that go to that extreme left on here anymore 😉

I think the Downside Up uniforms drove them off heh.  

Edited by KVG_DC

Oh scores from the first block announced already?  I missed. 

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

I don't know that there's that many that go to that extreme left on here anymore 😉

I think the Downside Up uniforms drove them off heh.  

oh. they've got a few who watch for "research only".  and report back to continue to rile up the gators.