Monday, August 8th “DCI Open Class Championship Prelims” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

5 min more apparently . Quick bathroom run!  

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Huh.  That was Jubal's status when they came too.  I believe that Les Stentors was classed as International last time I saw their show too.

Go figure. 

That group was fantastic. I was working souvies that year and their staff and crews were an absolute delight. Still have the tshirt they gave me. ❤️

Ok!  Making popcorn as Southwind starts. Soloist hits the end of that hot and ... head turnt! 

9 minutes ago, cmchandler said:

That group was fantastic. I was working souvies that year and their staff and crews were an absolute delight. Still have the tshirt they gave me. ❤️

I've got a friend in the Netherlands and yeah Jubal does this activity right.  I was delighted they could treat their kids to a US tour.

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I've got a friend in the Netherlands and yeah Jubal does this activity right.  I was delighted they could treat their kids to a US tour.

There are some really terrific performing arts programs in the Netherlands, and Jubal sets a great example. If I remember correctly, they also have quite a few indoor guard and percussion programs, to the point where WGI gave them a regional.

If you ever get a chance to watch Sensation Performance Ensemble's 2019 guard show, it's worth it!

Yeah my friend was never tuned into the marching arts until she moved over there and some friends were into the Netherlands scenes.  She got hooked then tells me, "Oh they have this thing over there with marching units and color guards that is just great!"  

I'm like . Um.  [politely lets her gush before explaining my obsession.]

Ok Guardians next up!  I've not seen their show yet but they've been scoring well so color me intrigued.  They rocked a 2017 Kayne West show then followed it up with another hip hop show in 2018.  They were super fun and flashy. 

• Like 1

Good job Southwind. Hope you can build on a positive year.

Ok is this warmup, pre show?  its boppin and poppin whatever it is!  

• Like 1