Monday, August 8th “DCI Open Class Championship Prelims” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

5 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Take care of yourself.  We saw what happened to the 3 people next to the White House the other day.

Yea that was horrible. I believe I heard one survived because of the boots??

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Yea that was horrible. I believe I heard one survived because of the boots??

I'm not sure what as attributed to her survival. She was significantly younger than the others too though.  I did catch that it was actually 6 strikes that went together as they forked into the tree.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Given that a judge can go back and change a score later,   how long before a score is considered final and announced?

I didn't know that. Is that only in the case of a delay like this, or can they change on a whim? 

Just now, OldSnareDrummer said:

I didn't know that. Is that only in the case of a delay like this, or can they change on a whim? 

They upload tapes immediately to CompSuite so I doubt there’s any score changing involved at that point. 

• Thanks 1

Even for the survivor it stopped her heart and burned the side of her body that had a bag carrying an iPad.   Here's the CWG's write up.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/08/07/lightning-strike-lafayette-square-victims/

2 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

I honestly don't know the individual selections. All I know is it's, Prevailing Winds, it's nautical themed, and the tour t shirt has a tall ship on it. ☺️

Heh ok then!

Yeah another 15 - 20 for the second wave of the storms that were developing over Kokomo to finish passing over. Looks pretty good after that.