Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

It's time for the dark horse! I'm pulling for you BAC!

• Like 3

EAT EM UP BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 6

WOW...Crown was special tonight. Drill was so much cleaner. Brass is always great. Percussion seemed on to me as well. Guard was wonderful and I think the whole show just sparkled. No, I do not care for the overuse of RHRN, but the rest of this show is just killer GOOD! That closing drill is wicked. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

It would not hurt my feelings to end in the crown set.

Or…just an idea…put those fabrics they bring out in the end in the shape of the crown around the corps.

This corps is undeniably talented and almost certain for a top 3 spot. I just wish I had the same feeling watching this show now that I did when I first viewed it. This show is meant for finals night. It's meant to be an experience. But being yelled at to live in the moment after already viewing this show 20+ times doesn't really have the same impact it did upon first viewing. 

I remember watching Pulse Percussion's 2009 show in Dayton for the first time. Similar type of concept, titled "Worth the Wait." It was a perfect "meant for finals night" type of production, but I'm sure if I had watched it all season leading up to finals it wouldn't have had nearly the same impact on me. It was all about delivery and experiencing it for the first time on the biggest stage possible.

• Like 1

LETS GO BAC!!!!!