Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Nice moments from the Raiders! That guy got left hanging right there at the end though, sad!

40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We went to Cafe Patachou again this am.  I had an açaí smoothie bowl because I had to bounce something healthy off of the steak and baked potato I had last night. 

I was checking out what folks ordered on my way to Starbucks next door. Never been; I'll check their menu online. But I had the shrimp cocktail & filet @Harry & Izzy's yesterday; need to eat lighter today...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

Did they use a grinder on your dentures?  :whistle: 

I have original teeth!  They got some caps and a canal here and there. But they’re mine. 

for now. 

they did get buffed and polished tho 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you’ve not caught the smaller open class do!  Lots of good shows written to fit and challenge the groups. 

Don’t miss from Southwind onward. You’ll be pleased 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is there a clear bag policy now?  Because there never was before and I’m SOL if that’s the case. 

No idea. They might have clear bags you can dump your bag into then put the bag in. 

dumb. I know. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is there a clear bag policy now?  Because there never was before and I’m SOL if that’s the case. 

I think it's being enforced this year.

Stadium Information

Clear Bag Policy: Lucas Oil Stadium will have a Clear Bag Policy in effect for this event, restricting the size and style bags that will be permitted within the venue.

Parking: There are many parking options near Lucas Oil Stadium, including free or inexpensive on-street parking and more expensive parking garage or paid lot options. Several of the lots closest to Lucas Oil Stadium will be occupied by our drum corps and won't be accessible to the general public for parking. Please be sure to allow plenty of time to park and make your way to the stadium so you won't miss any of the action!

Spectator Entry: Spectator entry is through the east spectator gate located along Capitol Avenue. Re-entry will be permitted, but you must obtain the proper wristband or handstamp prior to exiting the stadium.

Concessions: Concession stands on the concourse will be open for the duration of the event.

Souvenirs: The DCI Marketplace will be located inside the stadium along the north and west sides of the stadium.