Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Nice performance, Crossmen! I will absolutely understand if it makes it in tonight, and it is up to Troop & Colts to lay down fantastic performances.

I do feel like the run was overall less clean & focused than Prelims, but there were parts that really shone. The only thing I will argue is that while the brass sounds great, I don't want anyone telling me that that brass performance was/is 8th place today. Great full ensemble, but way too much dirt.

• Like 2

TROOOOP!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

Have they always exited thru the side 2 front tunnel,  instead of the back tunnel?

That seems newish to me too.  It was always side two back departures for ages, now it's front.  

of course i have to tune out right when Troop is about to perform!!! i really need to schedule things better don't i.... good luck Troop!! 

Just now, 2muchcoffeeman said:

yeah, good question. I think the most recent era would be what young people today would have in mind, because that is what they know. But how do you bottle that? 

ephemeral.  And frankly Mike Jackson writing for the drums again.  They started getting that feel in the ballad. But the overall show didn't have the same seamless float quality. 

• Like 1

TROOOOOOOOP