Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

i think it is amazing how there is not a SINGLE show this season that i just dont like. there are shows that dont captivate me, but not a dingle show that i would say i dislike or wouldn't watch. 

• Like 4

I will always love BK and want them to do as well as they possibly can. They are a special corps, and the activity as a whole is better when they are on top of their game. It was a rough year for them, and in my opinion, that was a pretty rough performance to end the year on. Can’t wait for them to bounce back next season and bring us something spectacular!

• Like 1

Like Crossmen snares.  Play a lot of rolls (exposed), which should end up with a higher content score. 1 of the lines in the top 5 does not.  And if you are watching closely, you should know which one that is.

Edited by 27Socal
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

I will always love BK and want them to do as well as they possibly can. They are a special corps, and the activity as a whole is better when they are on top of their game. It was a rough year for them, and in my opinion, that was a pretty rough performance to end the year on. Can’t wait for them to bounce back next season and bring us something spectacular!

In the Indy airport on the Sunday after the conclusion of the 2012 Troopers season -- the steampunk show -- the CEO sat down with some of the members in the terminal and asked what kind of show they wanted for 2013.

"A Troopers show," they said. Something more Troopers.

They got "Magnificent 11."

Here's hoping the BK members and their admin have a similar moment.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2muchcoffeeman said:

In the Indy airport on the Sunday after the conclusion of the 2012 Troopers season -- the steampunk show -- the CEO sat down with some of the members in the terminal and asked what kind of show they wanted for 2013.

"A Troopers show," they said. Something more Troopers.

They got "Magnificent 11."

Here's hoping the BK members and their admin have a similar moment.

What would be more BK? The weird "Little Green Men" type era of the early 90s, the wind band/modern classical arc of the 00's or the esoteric, emotional arc of the mid 2010s?

Crossment going for it.  Nothing to be ashamed of with that run.

Yeah...I hate to say this, but I've never known the Blue Knights to have a particular identity.

This section featuring the pit is really gorgeous as the flags come out for this feature.  

OH! and they're finally having some of those double circles do an overlap to make the möbius!  I was hoping for that earlier season but hadn't caught it yet.   

Great ending Crossmen!