Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

1 minute ago, Prtzdle said:

I can’t believe it. I had a travel nightmare getting here yesterday and because of the food likes, I didn’t eat all day because I didn’t want to miss any performances once I got to LOS @ 6:30pm. 

im a first timer, is it always like this?? 

It has NEVER been like this. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Okay…. All of you that are stopping at the first line you see as u cross from downtown ….DONT!!! We kept walking to the side and got in under 10 minutes. Everyone’s stopping at the first concession stand they see…..DONT… as of this writing there is no line at all at the concessions in the wynnbet club. 50 yard line. Work smarter not harder. Have fun!!

Just quoting primarily to amplify the chances this gets seen.

Seems like DCI could have announced this somewhere or maybe they could have an app or something that pushes notifications on where people can enter...  Instead of that app that just portals the website.  

8 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

All jokes aside. If you are covering this “professionally”, you should show more class. 

Dan Potter often refers to himself as Damp Otter because of a mistake on a name tag a few years back. He posts it fairly often on his FB page.

• Like 3

I'll be watching tonight from the comfort of my bedroom on a 50" TV with some killer speakers connected. What I won't be doing is thinking about scores or placements. Drum Corps is back and that's enough for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I think it's ends right here, right now?

So 9:06 PM.

2 minutes ago, Prtzdle said:

I can’t believe it. I had a travel nightmare getting here yesterday and because of the food likes, I didn’t eat all day because I didn’t want to miss any performances once I got to LOS @ 6:30pm. 

At finals lines are always long. Usually on Friday Friday intermission is a killer, Thursday not too bad. 

There’s that classic Marine D&BC street beat.

UPDATE:

Still no line at 50 yard line concessions 

there’s even tables available to sit!!!

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prtzdle said:

More often than it should.  I went just about every year between 94 and 2012 (?).  Last show was the first LOS Championship.  When it was a different venue every year, it was somewhat understandable.  But using the same stadium every year, they should know better.