Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Very excited for this top 12 tonight. Sorry and sad for Blue Knights and Crossmen.  I’m no expert but I have been around for awhile to put my 2 cents in.  Blue Knights looked like Blue Knights, I just missed those unique thought provoking shows I got used to from them.  Crossmen, I don’t know who you were. I did enjoy the show but you guys have lost something. Bones in the end zone was my only recognition. And who knows what would have happened if SOA and Cascades were in the mix. 

2 minutes ago, mjyaub said:

Very excited for this top 12 tonight. Sorry and sad for Blue Knights and Crossmen.  I’m no expert but I have been around for awhile to put my 2 cents in.  Blue Knights looked like Blue Knights, I just missed those unique thought provoking shows I got used to from them.  Crossmen, I don’t know who you were. I did enjoy the show but you guys have lost something. Bones in the end zone was my only recognition. And who knows what would have happened if SOA and Cascades were in the mix. 

New music writer. Probably lost some of the design in that change

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

We’re at Capital Grille and Moon River came on, omg.  

Good luck getting into the stadium by intermission ☹️

1 minute ago, Trumpet2 said:

Apparently there’s only 5 metal detectors going. Insane. 

Glad I'm not there.  What I can't understand is 1) They've hosted DCI before. They should know the routine by now; 2) They host the Colts, which get at least 3x the number of people.  

I know they're not staffed at NFL event levels and that's OK because you don't really need much backfield.  But the other side should be staffed normally.  There would be a riot if the lines were this long for football or a big concert.