2023 Season Predictions

8 hours ago, CAtenhut said:

It means PC would rather see J. Missing over J. Webb for GE in the future. 

Everyone would rather see J. Missing over J. Webb in the future.  Sad when everyone knows there's one judge you are just crazy praying won't be there at Worlds in Semis or Finals for fear he could single handedly tank your position.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vuitton said:

Wow. BK is back in the hunt for 12th.

EDIT: Just saw the GE tank for PC. Who knows what that means going forward.

The 11th and 12th spots are always a juxtaposition through out a season. Troopers made their push last year toward the end.

24 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

The 11th and 12th spots are always a juxtaposition through out a season. Troopers made their push last year toward the end.

Yes, but Troopers and Colts should be in with one of them 10th and the other 11th, leaving only one spot available for Saturday night. 

7 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

Yes, but Troopers and Colts should be in with one of them 10th and the other 11th, leaving only one spot available for Saturday night. 

I mentioned the Troopers as an example of that those spots are always up for grabs and noting is certain. Troopers were down last year to BK on July 31 by 4 points and Aug. 2nd by 3 points to Crossmen.

1 minute ago, DFA1970 said:

I mentioned the Troopers as an example of that those spots are always up for grabs and noting is certain. Troopers were down last year to BK on July 31 by 4 points and Aug. 2nd by 3 points to Crossmen.

I think the confusion with last nights score wasn't the switch of positions.  It was the single GE score that wasn't reflected in any other subcategory or especially the other GE score coming from a Judge that has been referenced in in other threads and comps to do weird things with his numbers.  So he basically changed the entire outcome of a show and has given a little bit of angst to a lot of people because he is wildcard and could severely have an impact on bigger comps if he is assigned. 

A lot of us hope to see him only in prelims and not in a show where he can just wildly impact the standings.  BK had a good run last night and PC showed some dirt because of their changes they have been making.  We all thought the deficit was going to get smaller.   But 1.7 difference in GE scores is questionable give the year long battle and numbers the 3 corps have been posting who have been competing from California to Texas (The Academy, PC, and BK).  It would be different if it were tonight and that was the difference between PC and SOA in their first matchup.

But today is a new day and new judges and Saturday will be the first real understanding of where everyone sits at this point in the season.  Going to be a fun last 3.5 weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

I get it. I just feel that Colts and Troopers are secure when I compare their designs to those trying to get that 12th place.

On 2/6/2023 at 6:34 PM, boxingfred said:

Cavaliers win percussion. There I said it. I don't care what you think.

This is aging like fine wine

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1