Boston Crusaders 2023

Has anyone been to a rehearsal and/or know of any changes that we should be looking forward to tonight? I'm not asking what the changes are, just asking if there are any to be debuted in Broken Arrow. 

4 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

Has anyone been to a rehearsal and/or know of any changes that we should be looking forward to tonight? I'm not asking what the changes are, just asking if there are any to be debuted in Broken Arrow. 

Since Denver? No. Not to my knowledge

Edited by fighterkit
  • Thanks 1

I just realized that SuperSaderFan is with them in Broken Arrow.   Buckle in.  If you know, you know!

DEVORATE EOS, BOSTONIA!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, craiga said:

I just realized that SuperSaderFan is with them in Broken Arrow.   Buckle in.  If you know, you know!

DEVORATE EOS, BOSTONIA!

There's a video somewhere of him in the circle doing his thing right before Giant the other night.

• Like 2

Just now, Barneveld said:

There's a video somewhere of him in the circle doing his thing right before Giant the other night.

Yes. He showed up for Denver

• Like 1

The kids respond to him in amazing ways....just as they did when he was drum major exactly 40 years ago.

• Like 3

Just now, craiga said:

The kids respond to him in amazing ways....just as they did when he was drum major exactly 40 years ago.

Always a treat when he’s on the road with us

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, craiga said:

DEVORATE EOS, BOSTONIA!

Are you surprised?🙂

He mentioned on his FB page he was heading to Denver, so heading to San Antonio via Broken Arrow makes sense. 

• Like 1