Boston Crusaders 2023

8 hours ago, fighterkit said:

The shots are in the show. End of the first movement in the pit while the trumpets play the opening to conquest

oh hmm.  I'll have to listen more closely to that. 

7 hours ago, craiga said:

Something is brewing in Delaware. 

3 consecutive practice days/ nights there. Univ. Delaware spent 60 million updating their stadium in 2018. They have an indoor practice facility there too if weather becomes hot/ humid/ rainy for Boston Crusaders practices there this week. However, the weather is good there this week I'm hearing so maybe they'll be outside there days/ nights in their outdoor stadium for their practices.

Athletics Facilities - Delaware First : Delaware First

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 1

Happy home show Boston!

This was always my favorite show of the season! Sad I can’t be there in person but I’m rooting for you regardless 

••|•|•••
Eat em Up!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Have a great run tonight Boston!!!!!

We’ll try to find your son to say Hi, if he won’t mind meeting a few old geysers.  If we don’t find him we’ll absolutely cheer him on.  Then we can meet you next week in Indy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

We’ll try to find your son to say Hi, if he won’t mind meeting a few old geysers.  If we don’t find him we’ll absolutely cheer him on.  Then we can meet you next week in Indy.  

My boy is easy to find lol. Start of the show, side 2, around the 24 yd line, all the way in the back. If you go to rehearsal, he'll have the fro going full tilt, but during the show he ties back in a bun with a ponytail. 

He has already gotten the "Your Chief Guns' son!" a few times earlier in the season so he is probably used to it by now. Lol.

Wife and I fly into Indy Wednesday evening, probably will head over to where the Mandarins are rehearsing. 

But we will be in the stadium for every corps all the three days. The price we paid for these tickets, I am getting my money's worth lol.

But I am absolutely looking forward to meeting everyone next week. After all these years, finally put some faces to names lol. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sensioto said:

Wo(man) challenges big fish. Waves ensue. Bernstein!

Drum Corps Shows Explained Badly.

• Haha 1