Boston Crusaders 2023

Just now, 84BDsop said:

Yeah....that's what I was seeing.   Thanks

Yea. It can be a challenging to hear it. I think it's certainly more subtle than in previous years. 
I know that the current staff is not the biggest fan of them so the fact they're in the show at all is a good thing. 🙂

26 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

Unfortunately a mutual decision was made that he would go home. 
Drum corps is tough

Yes....and it happened way back in early June. 

I was in Allentown both nights and this show is truly the roller coaster ride of the year!  I'm curious to know what percentage of the show does a rifle or some other implement NOT go airborne :wow:

All of the top 4 are special in their own right but this is the one show I'd most want to see again.  Wishing these folks the best for a special week in Indy 🐋

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Buckeye said:

Ok, if they are going to go all in on the fabric, they should drown the captain AND the whale and make them disappear.   …Maybe even have the corps ‘swallow them up’.  That would be more true to the story and a satisfying ending.  I absolutely can not wait to see how this all ends up.  Either way, the 2023 Crusaders have made me a happy man!  

1.  As Whitey Bulger makes his appearance, one/two guard members need to be at the front sending upwards some water spray.

2. At the same time, a male guard member is up in the crow's nest pointing at Whitey yelling "thar she blows."

3.  As the whaling ship is being destroyed, guard members knocking over the ship sections need to start screaming as they are being killed. 

4.  Sorry, can't give up on the idea of a loud burp (or thar she blows).  I mean baby powder, G7 drill, etc.  Boston has a history of poking the bear.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

at approx. 4:01 you hear the "calls" in the brass line. I couldn't really hear the "shots" in the pit.

on the eve of a possible national championship.  not into conquest at the moment

12 hours ago, Barneveld said:

From about the 3 minute mark to the end of this video was absoluely inspiring. What Incredible passion by a TRUE BLUE GIANT !! ! !!!