Carolina Crown 2023

4 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

I remember people saying this about Inferno early season in 2015 too.  I saw all the potential and vision in early July at Ft. Wayne though.  It was getting some cheers at points and lots of 'oooh that brass' but not pulling people out of the seats.  I was like ... just wait..read the poem if you want to know where the drama and pull will come from.  Then then went into overdrive with the show and I was deeply amused at people suddenly saying, "Where did this come from?"  

I have that vibe about this show too. The context and such is entirely different of course, but there's PLENTY of drama in the Round Table to put in that will pull that crowd to their feet.   We're not even to San Antonio yet...it'll come along fine.

Agreed. 

4 hours ago, NewArpege said:

With all the talk of Crown Guard, I just watched them through the entire video. Wow. That’s all I can say. Their riffles are so freaking aggressive and in your face. And near the end of the opener where’s a riffle toss and a flag cuts over the riffle throwers head at that big music hit is a Dayum moment. 

What’s a riffle?

• Haha 1

Yeah. Riffles. They’re spun when not using flurgs or sobres. 

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Haha 4

They are perfectly cromulent items for guard work. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

What’s a riffle?

Its a paradiddle for guard.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5