Carolina Crown 2023

23 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I expect a brass win but not by much over BD. Guard is going to be very close tonight as long as they are on their game. Just hoping to see GE be close and Perc bounce back

Well, if GE, guard, and perc is all close as you hope, then Crown is 2nd tonight. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, joe c said:

I have a kid in BD and a kid in Crown.  (I am rooting for a tie). 

Reminds me of this mom a couple years back, she had two boys playing college football...............one for USC, other for UCLA. 

So when the Trojans and Bruins played, she had a jersey with one half USC colors, the other half UCLA colors. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Well, if GE, guard, and perc is all close as you hope, then Crown is 2nd tonight. 

I'd take it tbh. Don't know if perc will be as close which is why I have Crown towards 4th tonight. Maybe they will surprise tonight

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

BUT...hope...is a traitor

as an aside:  I never heard this song or this artist before.  Wanted to say something about how hope can let you down, came up with that phrase, and BOOM there's a song written about it.   What a strange exciting world we live in.  Oh -- and song is good!

Edited by karuna

kkv1WGs.jpg

Of course I hope for a stellar run for Crown tonight, but this day scores a “W” at my place.

CrownSTORE delivered, and the the official countdown for my attendance at NightBEAT has commenced.

Again, killer run in BA….GO CROWN!!!!

Edited by nsxanax
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Reminds me of this mom a couple years back, she had two boys playing college football...............one for USC, other for UCLA. 

So when the Trojans and Bruins played, she had a jersey with one half USC colors, the other half UCLA colors. 

Think there was a Mom this year with a split jersey with 2 sons in the Super Bowl. I remember seeing the story anyway. Cool 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

Think there was a Mom this year with a split jersey with 2 sons in the Super Bowl. I remember seeing the story anyway. Cool 

Momma Kelce yes. It must be something else to have both kids be future Hall of Famers like that.

• Thanks 1