Carolina Crown 2023

15 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

Bloo is sounding the same it feels like it’s flo! 

on one hand, the mix tonight is giving a ton of synth and the overall balance sounds weird.  

on the other hand, I feel like i could actually hear the pit tonight in excellent balance with the battery for every corps, so that was nice.  and and there was quite a bit of horn stuff that i literally heard for the first time with tonight's weird mix, and that's also been pretty cool.  

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lance said:

on one hand, the mix tonight is giving a ton of synth and the overall balance sounds weird.  

on the other hand, I feel like i could actually hear the pit tonight in excellent balance with the battery for every corps, so that was nice.  and and there was quite a bit of horn stuff that i literally heard for the first time with tonight's weird mix, and that's also been pretty cool.  

on the gripping hand....

(sorry not sorry)

• Like 1

Flo sound was off .. for sure. 

and it’s still off. BDs sound weird too. 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 3

Disappointed with Flo audio, I hope it's different for the blurays. Aside from the whiffs in the duet and quartet I felt great about the brass, my favorite book in a while! Also I paid more attention to guard tonight than I usually do and I they are so incredible. Nice to read along the forums this year, haven't peeked in here in a long time

• Like 2