Carolina Crown 2023

11 minutes ago, karuna said:

Looks like we need to step up the VIS content because every judge had Crown outperforming their book.  

Yeah .. I think they went a little too easy in the content . Guard particularly.

Honest to god tho how are you 1st and 4th in GE1? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Though its not a gold or silver, I am on cloud 9 right now. Brass and a MEDAL. Congrats Crown! Lets get a different metal medal next year!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, karuna said:

Looks like we need to step up the VIS content because every judge had Crown outperforming their book.  

And turn down that #### synth bass.   Semis was ok, but tonight was horrid....all I heard on the ending chord sequence was bass rumble and distortion.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BWise said:

Yeah .. I think they went a little too easy in the content . Guard particularly.

Honest to god tho how are you 1st and 4th in GE1? 

yeah that sticks out.

but guys SO CLOSE to the silver medal.

AMAZING couple of weeks at the end of the season.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, karuna said:

holy crap Hoskins had CrownBrass UP!! 

Thought you said he’d have BD in 1st?

• Like 1

Congrats to Crown on a well deserved Ott and medal! Wish it was the silver but still a great season

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Pretty funny to think back when we were all pissing and crying about the percussion scores. The future is bright with Shah and company!

I confronted as many people as I could about that. People just wouldn’t listen when I said CHILL! These guys are GOOD! Just breathe and let’s see how it all ends up. 3rd in drums in just the 1st year of the new staff? Hell yeah!

Congrats to the staff on such a great design and challenging book, but more importantly for the summer the members got. I got to speak to a few of the guys on the line Thursday and Friday who could not have been happier with the summer and the environment at Crown. Plenty of memories were made that won’t be forgotten. THAT is what it’s all about.

To the members, thank you! That stadium was absolutely rocking because of YOU! I can’t wait to see you guys do it all again next year and in Dayton for that matter!

CMFC! EAST COAST!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, karuna said:

well he had BD up in one subcap so...it was a very reluctant 1st.   but i did say holy crap.  the streak is over.

not TOO reluctant. he hit Crown with that sweet sweet perfect achievement score and baaaaaarely gave BD the edge in content (.05); he made a statement IMHO. 

We all know who’s King. Not Arthur, apparently, but you know what I mean

• Like 1
  • Haha 2