Madison Scouts 2023

This show design is not making finals. 
The corps itself seems pretty young talent wise. Maybe it’s just the design. Not quite sure how a staff could watch Troopers from last year and then design this show thinking it would be enough for the top 12. Ugh. Extremely sad. 

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 3

Better to start too hard and water down than to build up. I haven’t seen much from other corps in similar placement ranges but I don’t think they’ll place any lower than last year.

The corps appears to be young and inexperienced, especially the soloists.  Hopefully the show will evolve and improve.

7 hours ago, jameseuph said:

That’s at best a 15th-17th place product. Madison needs to clean house starting at the top. 

I need to wait and see. It’s obvious that a great deal of movement and drill has not been put on the field towards the end of that show yet. But, I do love what I heard musically!

sounds like they have their 5th movement on the field but wanted to give their guard a few more days before unleashing it.

I am pretty encouraged....this seems like about 10,000% more drill than last year....I bet they still have a ton of visual production to do.

Guard seemed MUCH improved. I am excited for team madison!

• Like 1