Bluecoats 2023

This program is so unpredictable and eccentric that I love it!,,I can always count on Bloo to not only entertain but move the activity to another level...The various rhythmic themes spread out over a football field and performed by marchers who look like they're having fun is Bloo's trademark...So Bravo and continued success..peace

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Sensioto said:

The trombone jam after the ballad. I am so here for it. Wow!

It’s definitely a highlight of the show for me. The ballad through the end of the trombone feature actually. Those trombone players are really really talented 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

It’s definitely a highlight of the show for me. The ballad through the end of the trombone feature actually. Those trombone players are really really talented 

That section (the Anna Meredith song), BD’s Jojo, and PR’s company front are total ear worms for me this summer. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

That section (the Anna Meredith song), BD’s Jojo, and PR’s company front are total ear worms for me this summer. 

Yes to all of those!!! And I will add in Mandarins ballad. They have already gotten standing ovations in Vista and San Bernardino. Could challenge for ballad of the year when it's all said and done. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Yes to all of those!!! And I will add in Mandarins ballad. They have already gotten standing ovations in Vista and San Bernardino. Could challenge for ballad of the year when it's all said and done. 

I’d add Mandarins first intro of Sinnerman as well. But they’re more because Nina made it an earworm I think. Heh

• Like 2

I’ve watched the show a few times now. I think that, much like last season, this show won’t fully peak until finals. It’s a very strong vehicle that will have them contending with the Blue Devils and Boston. I’m not fully sold yet but I think I will be as the season continues. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna start calling them the Bluec Oats just...because.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1