The Cadets 2023

Okay, where's the illegal you tube video of yesterday's show...I NEED TO SEE CADETS ASAP..Hoping tonight's show does not get rained out...hearing good things so far..peace

• Haha 1

Maybe it's me but do the Cadets props always have to look:soapbox: so cheap? These props appear straight from Home Depot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jonwoody said:

Maybe it's me but do the Cadets props always have to look:soapbox: so cheap? These props appear straight from Home Depot.

And after seeing them in Ma. last night, the uniforms/costumes look like they were purchased at Walmart for under $10 !

3 hours ago, jonwoody said:

52 minutes ago, fsthnds said:

And after seeing them in Ma. last night, the uniforms/costumes look like they were purchased at Walmart for under $10 !

You guys need to stop worrying.  It will be fine!  Actually, more than fine!!  🙂

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

You guys need to stop worrying.  It will be fine!  Actually, more than fine!!  🙂

That's not the point. Cadets pride themselves on looking good. These are literally gym clothes. They may as well wear what they wear in rehearsals. I get the "athleticism" concept of the show, but these clothes are not symbolic of Cadets' mantra. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

That's not the point. Cadets pride themselves on looking good. These are literally gym clothes. They may as well wear what they wear in rehearsals. I get the "athleticism" concept of the show, but these clothes are not symbolic of Cadets' mantra. 

Let us not also forget the mantra of the Cadets is to push the envelope and take risks. 

• Like 3

I'm pretty surprised to see so much criticism from alumni and "fans" alike over props and uniform decisions.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but posting negative comments on a public forum that current members see/read is unfortunate.  Certainly, that can't be the Cadet's mantra.  

Edited by DAYGO
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

I’ll have to admit. Sat night when I passed the snares warming up, my first thought was they have rehearsal uniforms. I was surprised when I saw they were the uniforms. 

• Like 2