#DCI2023 rules proposal voting results

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

No, that just seems crazy in retrospect. I remember seeing a corps in 73 that got a total score of 7.7.  They’ll remain nameless.  And it was in September at the IDBCA show in Love Park AFTER DCI and VFW nationals. 

On 7/4/82 the Racine Scouts got a total score of 4.8.  As far as I know, it is the lowest recorded score in DCI Era history, and perhaps all of modern drum corps history, as I have not seen a score any lower, though there have been some other "single digit" scores scattered throughout the years.....

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

ahhh Succasauna

Nope Amhearst MA.

Succasauna believe was a 75 show 

6 hours ago, PeterGibbons said:

This post gives me PTSD.

Not DCI, but MBA (what BOA was called before they had some financial problems). 1980 Nationals they gave us a 1.6 point 'timing penalty' as we played pass and review (or some song like that) as we came off the field. That dropped us to second place, losing the title by .45. Strange that they didn't give us this penalty during prelims or at Regionals earlier in the year for doing the same thing.

POLITICS!!!😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bob984 said:

On 7/4/82 the Racine Scouts got a total score of 4.8.  As far as I know, it is the lowest recorded score in DCI Era history, and perhaps all of modern drum corps history, as I have not seen a score any lower, though there have been some other "single digit" scores scattered throughout the years.....

I missed that one. Wow. 

3 hours ago, dcifanforlife said:

Moderators Please Close.  As usual same group has taken it off topic and highjacked it.

You could always bring it back on track.  Instead, you’re salty. 

This is how people communicate.  They usually branch off into different directions.   They passed one new rule. I don’t know how much new conversation that will generate but bring it on. Now is your time to shine. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dcifanforlife said:

Moderators Please Close.  As usual same group has taken it off topic and highjacked it.

Or you could choose not to open the thread…. 

• Like 1