Who makes top 12?

15 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I have a student who had similar hair; he showed up Monday with it shaved off.  So maybe it is going out of style?  Caveat is that I am worst when it comes to fashion.  For 21 years USAF told me what to wear; & now I wear whatever is on top in drawer.

Me and you are alike lol. Retired in 2021 from the Navy after 24 years of service.

First six months after I retired, I grew the biggest beard ever! Didn't even want the beard, just grew one cause for the first time in my adult life, I was allowed to have one and didn't have to shave. 

My wife couldn't get used to it. She was used to me being clean shaven lol. She nearly threw a party when I finally shaved lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Me and you are alike lol. Retired in 2021 from the Navy after 24 years of service.

First six months after I retired, I grew the biggest beard ever! Didn't even want the beard, just grew one cause for the first time in my adult life, I was allowed to have one and didn't have to shave. 

My wife couldn't get used to it. She was used to me being clean shaven lol. She nearly threw a party when I finally shaved lol.

Well, there is that line in the Constitution about ‘maintaining domestic tranquility’.  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

My last semester at college had a roommate who had just finished a hitch in the Army. Was a good soldier but joined so he could afford college. We were close in age and over 21 so… He let his hair grow and looked like a shaggy Prince Valient from the comics 😆. And the people at the bar the locals went to knew us on sight.
I graduated and he got it out of his system so no more bar trips. He met a young lady who hates me because “Jim was around and they went to the bar. Jim left and no more bar trips. Therefore.. Jim.. bad influence “. 🙄 My wife thought that was hilarious…

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Well, there is that line in the Constitution about ‘maintaining domestic tranquility’.  

Facts brother!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

My last semester at college had a roommate who had just finished a hitch in the Army. Was a good soldier but joined so he could afford college. We were close in age and over 21 so… He let his hair grow and looked like a shaggy Prince Valient from the comics 😆. And the people at the bar the locals went to knew us on sight.
I graduated and he got it out of his system so no more bar trips. He met a young lady who hates me because “Jim was around and they went to the bar. Jim left and no more bar trips. Therefore.. Jim.. bad influence “. 🙄 My wife thought that was hilarious…

When I had the beard, my wife told me I looked like a poor man's James Harden lol

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

When I had the beard, my wife told me I looked like a poor man's James Harden lol

Ouuuuuch. Hahaa

14 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Oh man, just imagine if there was a tie..

shoulda been here in 08-12 LOL

13 hours ago, craiga said:

Well, Mr. Hook'emCavies, I have been on DCP since 2004 as long as it has been up, and I think you're probably one of the nicest people here.  As I've said to you before, never apologize for or think you need to lessen the passion you have for your corps.

DCP launched in 02.

signed guy who helped with some of testing phase

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I was kinda on dcp in 2008 and 2009... I just didn't have a profile lol

I say you change your screen name to “Lurkasaurus”😁  I’d be happy to call you cousin.

Edited by Sutasaurus