Ghosting is no way to run a corps

23 hours ago, OpenClassAlum said:

Also, there is an open class discussions page.

Honestly if I wanted to shed some light on some Open Class news/issues etc, I would probably post it in the World Class threads too. 

Sadly, the open class forums are like LA Rams/LA Chargers home games...................no one shows up. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Honestly if I wanted to shed some light on some Open Class news/issues etc, I would probably post it in the World Class threads too. 

Sadly, the open class forums are like LA Rams/LA Chargers home games...................no one shows up. 

And I think a move to World Class was also in the works...

• Sad 1

On 3/31/2023 at 11:57 AM, Chief Guns said:

Agreed. If you want people to actually take notice of Open groups, the two forums should just be combined. Make the current Open Class forum one for SoundSport. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, juice said:

Agreed. If you want people to actually take notice of Open groups, the two forums should just be combined. Make the current Open Class forum one for SoundSport. 

This is a good idea, imho.

4 hours ago, juice said:

I agree with this. 

5 hours ago, juice said:

aye.  I did a report to bring it to the admins' eyes. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JohnZ said:

sorry all, unless the activity combines the classes there really is no inclination to do so here.  crossover discussion happens all the time. 

carry on.

Don’t all the classes compete in quarterfinals?  And some open class in semifinals?  And once, an open class Corps (Magic) made finals.  

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Further pontificating
  • Thanks 1