Top 12 Predictions 2023 (No off topic discussion, please!)

17 hours ago, brassboy said:

They created their account 1 week ago and have 3 posts, including that deliberately rude one. I wouldn't waste any energy dignifying their barbs with a response.

I had to have someone banned because they were stalking me here.  AND that was only their fake account, I pretty much know who it is now.  They really need to get IP/MAC tracking software going and ban the real culprits as well. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

After seeing all shows now except for the Cascades and Jersey Surf, which I am expecting to not finish in the Top 12, I will alter my prediction to this:

I expect positions 2-4, 5-6, and 7-9 and 12-15 to be VERY close, contested races!

🥇 Blue Devils (Sanford, Angelica) *Three-peat!

🥈 Carolina Crown (Ott, Brazale)

🥉 Bluecoats

4. Boston Crusaders (Zingali)

5. The Cadets

6. Phantom Regiment

7. Mandarins

8. The Cavaliers

9. Blue Stars

10. Colts

11. Troopers

12. Blue Knights

---

13. Pacific Crest

14. Spirit of Atlanta

I agree with placements but captions…BD wins because of their visual strength. 2019….they won totally based an their visual scores. 

1 hour ago, Mello Dude said:

I had to have someone banned because they were stalking me here.  AND that was only their fake account, I pretty much know who it is now.  They really need to get IP/MAC tracking software going and ban the real culprits as well. 

IPs change quite frequently. Even with a tracking software, it can't track the changes, because they are random and change without warning. Mine could have changed while typing this comment. Nobody would ever know. It sucks, because it keeps sites like this from being able to really crack down on repeat offenders, but that's the nature of technology.

after seeing what seems to be the where it's headed:

PLCE CORP CAP SCORE
1 BLUE DEVILS GE, VIS, CG          97.90
2 BOSTON CRUSADERS Mus          97.35
3 CAROLINA CROWN Brass,           96.75
4 BLUECOATS            96.45
5 PHANTOM REGIMENT            94.30
6 CAVALIERS Perc        92.30
7 MANDARINS            91.70
8 BLUE STARS            90.80
9 CADETS            89.95
10 TROOPERS            89.20
11 COLTS            89.10
12  BLUE KNIGHTS            86.02
13 MADISON SCOUTS            84.95
17 CROSSMEN            84.45
16 THE ACADEMY            84.25
15 SPIRIT OF ATLANTA            84.15
14 PACIFIC CREST            83.85
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 10:05 PM, DrumManTx said:

I feel like 5-9 is going to get VERY interesting.   Blue Stars, Cadets, Cavaliers, Mandarins, and Phantom Regiment is my pick for that tier in no particular order.  PR has a great product and Blue Stars has a ton of upside.  I have personal thoughts on the rest but will wait til I see them officially before trying to predict anything.  

Spot on the money accurate…going to be an interesting run into the clubhouse. 

On 7/3/2023 at 10:13 AM, Sensioto said:

Woof. My original Top 12 prediction is all scrambled up now after several busy days watching the majority of the productions. I did pods of three before (1-3), (4-6), etc., but I will narrow it down to pods of two now, because #### it's gonna be a competitive season and I cannot pick placements. My new thoughts:

1-2) Blue Devils/Bluecoats 

3-4) Carolina Crown/Boston Crusaders

5-6) The Cadets/Phantom Regiment

7-8) Mandarins/The Cavaliers

9-10) Blue Stars/Troopers

11-12) Colts/???

13-21) ???

Have yet to see Blue Knights, Crossmen, Spirit of Atlanta, Music City, Jersey Surf, and have not tuned into Open Class yet, but I know they will certainly be in the mix in the Top 20. 

Congrats on your accuracy!