DCI Central Indiana 2023

I wasn't aware that Crown hosted this show,  but they would automatically go on last anyway due to the rule of random draw in groups of three from last year's finals.  They are the only corps from the 4-5-6 placement grouping,  so they would go on last unless another corps was hosting.  Good luck to everyone tonight!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craiga said:

I wasn't aware that Crown hosted this show,  but they would automatically go on last anyway due to the rule of random draw in groups of three from last year's finals.  They are the only corps from the 4-5-6 placement grouping,  so they would go on last unless another corps was hosting.  Good luck to everyone tonight!

It's the Music for all [think BOA] Summer Symposium. Expect lots of screaming teenagers.................on every toss.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

I predict the PR -BS spread changes quite a bit tonight, and do Cavs open with a 70? 

Very interested to hear/see Cavs today. I’ve heard a lot of mixed opinion on their show this far, so it’ll be interesting for sure to see how this goes.

21 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

It's the Music for all [think BOA] Summer Symposium. Expect lots of screaming teenagers.................on every toss.

As correct as you are... I've seen some pretty awesome performances come out of the Symposium show based on the energy of the crowd. 

This explains how the smoke cleared over the Midwest.

https://weather.com/storms/severe/video/watch-derecho-carve-through-wildfire-smoke

• Thanks 1

Yeah. The derecho went south of where I am in Ft. Wayne but it was a nasty bow echo 

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

Are you going to show tonight?

Sadly no.  I with dad and at 83 going on 84 in month, a trip down and then the show and back would be much for him. 

• Like 1