• 8:10 PM    Colts - Dubuque, IA
  • 8:28 PM    Troopers - Casper, WY
  • 8:46 PM    Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
  • 9:04 PM    The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
  • 9:22 PM    Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
  • 9:40 PM    Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
  • 9:58 PM    Encore - Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
  • 10:05 PM    Scores Announced

So 3 corps to watch tonight who perform back to back to back are blue stars cavies and  phantom good little battle in there 😁

15 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

So 3 corps to watch tonight who perform back to back to back are blue stars cavies and  phantom good little battle in there 😁

I think every corps has a battle. Troopers and colts will always be compared this season like QBs that go back to back in a draft. How do the 3 stack up to crown or is Crown the real deal that can pull away and set themselves as a front runner?

Happy bando show!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

I am wondering if Troopers can upset Cavaliers tonight?   Troopers are strongest out the gate that they have been since the 1970s, & Cavaliers are an unknown entity coming off a disappointing season.  

We’ll know in 12 hrs.  

I suspect the Colts are hungry after the electronics mishap and want a redo v. Troopers and will come out on fire.  

Cavies are a first read but all signs point to a quality of competition that will be in the Blue Stars and Phantom tier.

Crown will win tonight, the question is what is the spread between them and the "mid pack" fight?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Yeah. The derecho went south of where I am in Ft. Wayne but it was a nasty bow echo 

The worst of it was through the Wabash valley. This is the current state of electrical power. I'm in that 45k outage zone. Good news is, we have power. Bad news is a tree fell and brought water into the kitchen, master bed, and master bath.

TRc2Fvu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

2 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

The worst of it was through the Wabash valley. This is the current state of electrical power. I'm in that 45k outage zone. Good news is, we have power. Bad news is a tree fell and brought water into the kitchen, master bed, and master bath.

Ugh.  Hopefully you can sort out the insurance and repairs as speedily as possible.  I've got a friend in Lapel who was pretty hard hit as well.

22 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

TRc2Fvu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I was more of a water in the basement guy (as was my father, and indeed his father before him).  My daughter has also had water in the basement; as for my grandchildren, it is their destiny.