Corn on DeKalb

12 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Not a fan of that wall of rain moving eastward toward DeKalb… it should slowly weaken and dissipate, but it seems to be holding together for now. Everyone turn to the west and blow!

6 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

It's tracking thru Rock Falls now so it might pass before step off.  Or maybe a short delay? 

Too much rain behind it... I predict a rain cancellation. But I'm also a pessimist about these things. 

Have arrived in stunning DeKalb in a 4-wheel car rental from Midway. Checked into the luxurious Red Roof Inn across the street from the beloved Taco Bell.

Leaving the car at the hotel.

Pre-show thin crust pepperoni at the busy Pizza Pro.

If it ends up raining, there’s always pizza to satisfy the ache.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If it does rain, I'll take the blame. Besides Indy in 2021 and 2022, I've had tickets to three shows: Lisle in 2010, Rockford in 2022, and this one. I'm (partially) 2/3 so far.... 

1 minute ago, billj said:

How does DCI announce schedule changes? If anyone hears an official schedule change, please post here. Thx

Depends if there is lightning or not. I remember in 2013 us, troopers, and crossmen were stuck in an athletic shed for almost 3 hours because of lightning then we just did a re warm and everyone competed.